29.7.08

Share A Ride

Price of fuel got you down?
Wondering how you will get to and from classes or work at Walla Walla Community College?

RideSharing is a good way to conserve resources, reduce our carbon footprints, build community, and increase mobility.

Use this site to let other members of the WWCC community know you want to carpool. Click on comments below to let people know if you have an extra seat, or if you need a ride. The details of when, where, how, etc. are up to you. This Blog is simply a way to put people together. Check back frequently, and scroll to the bottom for newest posts.

Be sure to let people know how to reach you. All contacts should be made directly with the other person. Leave a phone number or email address. You can also subscribe to new posts below.

Thanks!
WWCC Student Services
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Disclaimer
Any opinions expressed here, except as specifically noted, are those of the individual authors or commenters and do not represent the views or policies of Walla Walla Community College.
Comment Policy

Comments should be civil and on-topic. The site administrators may, at their discretion, delete comments deemed to be uncivil, off-topic, spam, or otherwise inappropriate.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I am an instructor who lives near Tietan Park in Walla Walla. On MWF, I like to be at school between 6:00 and 7:00 a.m. On those days I drive and would be glad to taxi others in. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, if weather and time permits, I will be bicycling in.

Let me know if you are interested in hitching a ride on MWF.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

For Fall, I will need to be at class by 8:30 am, last one is around 3:30, but if there is someone from the Tri-Cities or on the way to Walla Walla that wants to share a ride this fall, I am flexible with times in the afternoon for the most part. Just let me know if your interested. I have a neon, gets decent mileage, but will consider riding with someone else if preferred. Let me know: Rick at- skindogs@hotmail.com

NO SPAM, PLEASE.

Anonymous said...

I live in Lapwai Id. area and will be driving to school around 8 or 9 am starting fall quarter if anyone would like to carpool or pitch gas in that would be great! Please call me at 208-790-6511 ask for Amber.

Anonymous said...

hey i live in union oregon if anyone is in the area would like to split fuel let me know i start in spring quarter from 7;20 ending 1130 thanks ryan 541 962 5053

Unknown said...

My name is Alicia. I live in Waitsburg, and I have class from 8:30 to 3:30. I am looking for someone to catch a ride with. I can help with gas after the 1st of April. My number is (509)730-9551. Thank you.

Brian said...

I live in C.P. near Andy's market on College Ave. I leave for WWCC around 7:45a M-F. Please fill free to call me at (805) 660-7478 if you think you'ld like a ride.

Anonymous said...

hello, my name is heather. I live over by tietan park and leasve for class about 830-900 and there till 4 m-th, f 830-900 till 1230-100. need a ride call or text me.
(509)386-1965

Anonymous said...

I live in Pullman and will be travelling to WWCC Clarkston campus for Summer Quarter for a class 10:30-1:15 M-Th. I have room in my car if someone wants to pitch in for gas, or we can also take turns driving down. Let me know if you're interested: RoseEllenP@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey! My boyfriend and I are moving to Cottonwood, and was wondering if anyone in Grangeville/Cottonwood area have room in their rigs for us? I wont need to go until fall quarter, but my boyfriend has class at 8am during summer quarter. please email me candilou979@gmail.com